Crossroads welcomes new guests! We would love for you join us, but we know that before your first visit, you may be wondering what to expect. We hope that this page will provide you with some information! We hope to see you this week!
We welcome you to join us as our morning begins at 10:00 AM for a bible teaching and discussion during Sunday School.
Our service follows at 11:00 AM and runs for about 90 minutes. You will experience and have the opportunity to participate in worship with live music, hear annoucements about upcoming events and learn how to become involved in church activities, hear a biblical teaching from our Pastor and a enjoy a time of prayer.
We have church volunteers that are properly screened to lead programs for your children (From birth - 6th grade) where they will experience bible based teachings along with some fun.
Youth Church (Ages 12 - 16) [Meets after worship at the church.] Curriculum based teaching and a great time to interact and grow.
Crossroads welcomes new guests! Come as you are . . . attire ranges from suits to jeans.
The evening begins at 7:00 pm and there is something for everyone!
[Girls Ministries & Royal Rangers] There are children's programs for all age groups. Girls and boys meet separately for their bible based curriculum and fun.
Adults meet in the sanctuary for Bible study/prayer night.
All are welcome!
Want to get involved?
Great! Here's how . . .
Build relationships that lead to spiritual growth..or just have fun! There is a group for everyone . . . book club, youth, married couples, men's day trips, ladies' get togethers and more!
Nursing Home Ministry
Crossroads has two Sunday Morning Nursing Home Ministries. Get a chance to minister to those who would like to learn about God, or just need some company and cheering up!
Crossroads can never be what God wants it to be without prayer! We need you to become a prayer warrior! Come every week or just sometimes! The Prayer Band meets at 9:30 AM or 10:30 am to prayer for the service and pastor's message. Anyone who wants to pray is welcome!
More ways to become involved:
Saints Alive (Seniors group), Women's Ministries (Women's bible study), Ministry Leaders & helper's
Contact the church for more information. 732.446.0502
STAY CONNECTED to build each other up!
As iron sharpens iron,so one person sharpens another.
Our church body is guided by the Bible Based 16
Fundamental Truths of the Assemblies of God:
We Believe . . .
1. The Scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
2. There is only one true God -- revealed in three persons...Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Commonly known as the Trinity).
3. In the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God's son, Jesus was both human and divine.
4. Though originally good, man willingly fell to sin -- ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the
5. Every person can have restored fellowship with God through ‘salvation’ (Accepting
Christ's offer of forgiveness for sin).
6. We practice two ordinances—(1) Water baptism by immersion after repenting of one's sins and receiving Christ's gift of salvation, and (2) Holy Communion (the Lord's Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ's suffering
and death for our salvation.
7. The baptism in the Holy Spirit is a special experience following salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times.
8. The initial physical evidence of the baptism in the Holy Spirit is ‘Speaking in Tongues,’ as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
9. Sanctification initially occurs at salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a
progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become
10. The Church has a mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe 'the Church' is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God's offer of redemption (regardless of
religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ.
11. A divinely called and scripturally ordained leadership ministry serves the Church. The Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers,
and to build up or edify the body of believers–the Church.
12. Divine healing of the sick is a privilege for Christians today and is provided for in Christ's atonement (His
sacrificial death on the cross for our sins).
13. The Blessed Hope – when Jesus raptures His Church prior to His return to Earth (the
second coming). At this future moment in time all believers who have died will rise
from their graves and will meet the Lord in the air, and Christians who are alive will be
caught up with them, to be with the Lord forever.
14. In the Millennial Reign of Christ when Jesus returns with His saints at His second coming and begins His
benevolent rule over earth for 1,000 years. At that time, many in the nation of Israel will recognize and accept
Him as the Messiah, the Savior who died for them and all mankind.
15. A final judgment will take place for those who have rejected Christ. They will be judged for their sin and
consigned to eternal punishment in a punishing lake of fire.
16. We look forward to the perfect new Heavens and a new Earth that Christ is preparing
for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him. We will live and dwell with Him
there forever following His millennial reign on Earth. 'And so shall we forever be with